Tu esi: Viesis Meklēt | Aktīvās tēmas |

Blizzard take to the stage at BlizzCon 2018 Iespējas
Gamerzone
#1 Pievienots : piektdiena, 2019. gada 1. februārī 7:46:17
Rangs: Jauniņais

Pievienojās: 2019.02.01.
Ziņojumi: 4
Most recently, Blizzard took the stage at its annual BlizzCon event to announce Diablo Immortal, a mobile-only addition to the franchise. This led to no small degree of fan backlash, which may have even impacted Activision Blizzard's stock price. Our hands-on impressions of Diablo Immortal Gold were fairly positive, while acknowledging a lot we don't know yet about it.

"Immortal has translated the core framework and mechanics down to mobile devices in an impressive way," wrote Alessandro Fillari. "While it certainly isn't Diablo 4, it's also clear that it's not trying to be. I don't see it as a true replacement for Diablo 3--the recent Switch version will keep me from doing that for sometime--but I can see myself playing this game during my usual downtime. I was surprisingly pleased with how Immortal played, and it'll be interesting to see how the game will pan out once it launches in 2019."

On Friday night we all sat down and watched Blizzard take to the stage at BlizzCon 2018 and announce a whole bunch of new stuff. Warcraft II: Reforged, a new Overwatch hero named Ashe and Diablo Immortal.We were all pretty hyped about the Diablo announcement until Blizzard revealed that it was not a new game for PC or console, rather a game build for mobile phones. Right after the awesome cinematic trailer debuted, the crowd was dead silent with a few people clapping and cheering the game’s reveal. Blizzard had no idea that it was just the start of their problems.

Right now, Diablo Immortal could be the biggest disappointment of 2018 and it is only getting worse. Since the game’s reveal, social media has been blowing up with negative feedback from fans to the point where people have been posting themselves deleting Diablo 3 off their PCs to fight Blizzard’s mobile game reveal. The two trailers have also come under fire. The cinematic reveal trailer (which looks pretty cool) is sitting on 2.3 million views. Of which, it has 11k likes and a whopping 371k dislikes. The gameplay trailer is on 1 million views, 7.5k likes and 146k dislikes at the time of writing.

It gets worse, according to various Reddit threads, Blizzard has even been deleting multiple comments of the two videos with users complaining their comments have been going missing after receiving a set amount of likes. Viewers have then been commenting the same copy-and-paste comment “Hey, Blizzard. Delete this ( °???°)╭∩╮” to show them that they really don’t have the power right now.

More Diablo Immortal products in https://www.mmotank.com/Diablo-immortal-Gold.html
Tu nevari ievietot jaunas tēmas šajā forumā.
Tu nevari atbildēt uz tēmu šajā forumā.
Tu nevari dzēst savus ziņojumus šajā forumā.
Tu nevari labot savus ziņojumus šajā forumā.
Tu nevari veidot Balsošanas šajā forumā.
Tu nevari piedalīties Balsošanās šajā forumā.