Tu esi: Viesis Meklēt | Aktīvās tēmas |

Cleveland Indians rookie shortstop Eric St Iespējas
panxing18
#1 Pievienots : ceturtdiena, 2019. gada 16. maijā 2:29:55
Rangs: Jauniņais

Pievienojās: 2019.04.16.
Ziņojumi: 14
ARLINGTON Brandon Phillips Jersey , Texas (AP) —amets has tried to approach this spring training like any other even though he’ll start the season opener Thursday with three-time All-Star Francisco Lindor on the injured list because of a calf strain.Stamets hit a grand slam in the fourth inning, his first home run of the spring, and the Indians beat the Texas Rangers 10-1 on Monday night.“If my name’s up in the lineup, then I’m going to play,” said Stamets, who went 2 for 4 and is hitting .250 with one spring training game left. “If it’s not, then I’ll just do my best to do my role as a teammate.“I wouldn’t say it was the best spring. I wouldn’t say it was the worst spring. I worked on some things in the offseason with my swing. Defensively, I’ve made the plays.”Kevin Plawecki added a two-run homer in the ninth, and Greg Allen had a bases-loaded triple in the eighth.Carlos Carrasco allowed one run and five hits in 5 2/3 innings for Cleveland. He struck out four, walked one and hit two batters with pitches.“I think our five starters have pitched well this spring,” Indians manager Terry Francona said. “Lineup-wise we’re a little banged up Barry Larkin Jersey , but it’s nice to know you’re going to run those guys out there every day ’cause they’re all good.”Ronald Guzman hit his team-leading fifth homer of the spring for Texas.Rangers starter Edinson Volquez, who missed last season following Tommy John surgery, gave up four runs and five hits in 3 1/3 innings. He walked three and plunked one batter with a pitch.“Obviously, he kind of ran out of gas there at the end,” manager Chris Woodward said. “First couple of innings were really good. He was sharp, felt great.”FATHER-SON MOMENTBefore the game, the lineup cards were exchanged by Rangers bench coach Don Wakamatsu and his son, Indians minor league shortstop Luke Wakamatsu. Luke played the final four innings and singled in his only at-bat and scored.“It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience,” said Luke Wakamatsu, who graduated from nearby Keller High.TRAINER’S ROOMIndians 3B Jose Ramirez took grounders at the team’s complex in Arizona after leaving Sunday’s exhibition game with a bruised left knee. Ramirez will rejoin the team Wednesday in Minnesota for the workout day before Thursday’s opener against the Twins. While Francona wouldn’t say Ramirez will play Thursday, he said Monday’s session was “a pretty good indicator he’s doing all right.”RANGERS MOVESRHP Zach McAllister Chris Sabo Jersey , signed to a $1 million non-guaranteed contract in January, was placed on unconditional release waivers. … RHPs Matt Bush and Rafael Montero were assigned to minor league camp to continue rehabilitation from offseason surgery.UP NEXTIndians RHP Mike Clevinger will close out the two exhibition games at Texas with his fourth spring start. In 13 2/3 innings, Clevinger has allowed 13 hits, struck out 16 and walked six. Rangers LHP Drew Smyly has pitched 9 1/3 innings in four spring starts after being limited by a March 2017 elbow injury to one minor league appearance during the past two years. The deal could reportedly keep Acuna in Atlanta through the 2028 season."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Talking Chop User’s GuideTalking Chop PodcastAround the NL EastBaseball Analysis PrimerBraves sign Ronald Acuna Jr. to 10-year, $124M extension (UPDATED)New,535commentsThe deal could reportedly keep Acuna in Atlanta through the 2028 season.EDTShareTweetShareShareBraves sign Ronald Acuna Jr. to 10-year, $124M extension (UPDATED)Aaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsThe Braves have reached a 10-year, $124 million extension with star outfielder Ronald Acuna Jr.According to ESPN’s Jeff Passan, the deal starts this season, includes two club options and runs through 2028. The club options in 2027 and 2028 are reportedly worth $17 million each with a $10 million buyout.Prior to signing the extension, Acuna was under the Braves’ control through 2024. The deal buys out four years of free agency.Acuna http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-cliff-pennington-jersey , 21, burst onto the Major League scene after skyrocketing through the minor leagues. He owns a .291/.366/.548 batting line through his first 115 games. His tremendous second half of 2018 propelled him to National League Rookie of the Year honors.We are awaiting specifics for how the money will break down on an annual basis. As soon as those are announced we will update this post.This is, obviously, a big day for the Braves and their star outfielder. It locks in cost certainty for the front office in a time where arbitration figures are skyrocketing, and it provides Acuna and his family with financial security for life and the ability to become a free agent at the age of 31 if he so chooses. Acuna signed for just $100K as a teenager in Venezuela.Two weeks ago, Talking Chop wrote that now is the time to extend Acuna.UPDATEThe Braves have officially announced Acuna’s new deal. This is the second largest contract in team history trailing only Freddie Freeman’s eight-year, $135 million deal from 2014. The deal begins this season will last through the 2026 season. It also includes club options for 2027 and 2028.
Tu nevari ievietot jaunas tēmas šajā forumā.
Tu nevari atbildēt uz tēmu šajā forumā.
Tu nevari dzēst savus ziņojumus šajā forumā.
Tu nevari labot savus ziņojumus šajā forumā.
Tu nevari veidot Balsošanas šajā forumā.
Tu nevari piedalīties Balsošanās šajā forumā.