Tu esi: Viesis Meklēt | Aktīvās tēmas |

But you can imagin Iespējas
ylq
#1 Pievienots : ceturtdiena, 2020. gada 2. janvārī 6:55:36
Rangs: Jauniņais

Pievienojās: 2019.01.28.
Ziņojumi: 19
Q: For whom does the death knell ring? This question has a meaningful answer: Not everything has to be meaningful-I wrote the Chinese-English translation of "For Whom the Bell Tolls" recently, and to be honest, I rarely write after-readings, but this time I had to write this A few days of feelings are recorded for backward looking Cigarettes For Sale, but also for a summary. The main line of the story is clear. A bloody young man, Robert Jordan, joined the Spanish Volunteer Army and fell in love with Maria in the smoke of war. He has no identity or worldly fetters. In the short three-day story, love, responsibility, belief, and fear constantly collided, and Robert Jordan continued to grow into a true warrior. At the last moment of his life, he left alone to snip the enemy, cover the retreat of his allies, and dedicated his young life to this exotic land. The background of the novel is set in a period of the Spanish Civil War that is no longer welcomed by people today, because he is far less important to the advancement of the world as World War I and World War II, which is why history We always leave what we want to leave and delete others. We are always used to analyzing some big era backgrounds, but often we ignore those things that are ignored by us. Maybe it is some reasons we do n��t know. . The Spanish civil war of the 1930s was actually the prelude to the European battlefield of World War II, and it was also the first confrontation between progressives and fascist diehards. Although the resistance of the Spanish people failed in the end, but Civil war is undoubtedly one of the best representatives of resistance to power. Against the background of such a huge history, the entire story is like an autobiographical memoir, that period of unforgettable love, and that period of unwavering faith have become extremely firm. What is the significance of this war, and is it meaningless to fail? ce that without this revolution, the Spanish people are still willing to sink under the rule of an armed fascist government. People will not know the importance of establishing a free, truly government of the people. These ideas will last forever Wholesale Cigarettes. Eventually a commonality will form, and the future that this country hopes for will come as soon as possible. I did n��t write about the hero, his growth, his love, but I know I do n��t need to record it, and those are stories Stories other than this are the issues I really care about. In this war, the purpose of the war is for [people], human rights, humanity, and the people. They are rebelling against things that they dare not resist, and they are the true masters of that country. For Whom Does The Toll Bell Toll? The death knell doesn't need to ring, because this failure is the beginning of the next resistance. No man is an island, entire of itself.Each is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less. As well as if a promontory were. As well as if a manner of thine own or of thine friend's were Marlboro Red. Each man's death diminishes me, for I am involved in mankind.Therefore , send not to
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes
Tu nevari ievietot jaunas tēmas šajā forumā.
Tu nevari atbildēt uz tēmu šajā forumā.
Tu nevari dzēst savus ziņojumus šajā forumā.
Tu nevari labot savus ziņojumus šajā forumā.
Tu nevari veidot Balsošanas šajā forumā.
Tu nevari piedalīties Balsošanās šajā forumā.