Tu esi: Viesis Meklēt | Aktīvās tēmas |

Need a pick-me-up? Consider Tanjong Pagar for your next wellness retreat Iespējas
geemongG
#1 Pievienots : pirmdiena, 2021. gada 11. oktobrī 5:15:05
Rangs: Grāmatu lasītājs

Pievienojās: 2021.08.27.
Ziņojumi: 28
Need a pick-me-up? Consider Tanjong Pagar for your next wellness retreat

Taking a deep breath, I step into the cold plunge pool quickly before my sense of self-preservation kicks in. But just standing calf deep in the 10ºC water, I find there is no way I can will myself to sit, so that my entire body is submerged in this freezing water.

Win a big prize to quit or switch to another SLOTXO game, which is when you've entered one of the online slot games. You've won a grand prize.

On 100 occasions, you have a chance to win. Jackpot or free game, absolutely no less.

What unique form of torture is this, you wonder.

Once a form of therapy that elite athletes like Olympians or marathoners used to aid muscle recovery and reduce inflammation, ice plunge baths have gained popularity among the fitness- and wellness-inclined.

Which is why, there I was, at Trapeze Rec Club (TRC), one of the newest fitness and wellness clubs in town, gawking at the strange sensation of my legs going numb in mere seconds.

Thankfully, the recreation club’s plunge pool is located on a private outdoor terrace, so there is no one around to witness my rather undignified clambering out of the icy water. I hotfoot it to the sauna cabin, just four steps from the pool and settle into the comforting heat with a sigh of relief.

This is just one of the indulgent holistic facilities available at TRC, which bills itself as a one-stop destination that offers a diverse array of fitness and wellness options, ranging from fitness and yoga classes to reflexology massages and mental wellbeing therapy sessions with a clinical psychologist. Soon, a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner will be added to the roster too.

With so many activities to choose from, it is entirely possible to create a customised wellness retreat to sculpt your body and pamper your mind the next time you have leave to spare.
Tu nevari ievietot jaunas tēmas šajā forumā.
Tu nevari atbildēt uz tēmu šajā forumā.
Tu nevari dzēst savus ziņojumus šajā forumā.
Tu nevari labot savus ziņojumus šajā forumā.
Tu nevari veidot Balsošanas šajā forumā.
Tu nevari piedalīties Balsošanās šajā forumā.